Thank you for registering for the Leaders Strategy Meeting and IR Law Forum Series. Make sure that you put these dates in your diary:
Leaders Strategy Meeting:
Monday 20 February and Tuesday 21 February
Karstens Conference Centre, 123 Queen Street, Melbourne
IR Forum Series:
- Session 1: Respect @ work: Tuesday 7 February 1-2pm
- Session 2: Gender Equity: Wednesday 8 February 1-2pm
- Session 3: Bargaining 1 “Understanding the 4 streams of bargaining”: Thursday 9 February 1-3pm
- Session 4: Bargaining 2 “Taking Action”: Friday 10 February 1-2pm
- Session 5: Bargaining 3 “Approval of agreements and Better Off Overall”: Monday 13 February 1-2pm
- Leaders Strategy Workshop pre-attendance Intensive: Tuesday 14 February 10am – 4pm
- Construction Industry Forum: Wednesday 8 February 10 -11am
- Compliance Changes: Wednesday 8 February 3-4pm
To join the IR Law Forum Series, use this link: https://actu.zoom.us/j/86267048422
You will only need the one link for all sessions in the Forum Series.
If you wish to invite other key personnel from your union to attend the IR Law Forum series they can register here: Australian Trade Union Institute – Register now to attend the IR Law Reform Series.
They will need to note that their attendance has been nominated by you. The IR Law Forum Series is open to all ACTU executive members, National, State, Branch and TLC Secretaries, Leaders Strategy Meeting attendees, and key personnel nominated by their secretary as they will play a role in developing their unions strategic approach to using the new IR Laws.
Additional written resources and briefing notes will be made available to participants ahead of the sessions. You will receive an email with details on how to access these resources before your scheduled sessions.